Birthday Bash


My actual 15th birthday.. I'm officially excused from class today. I was up all night celebrating my pre-15th birthday celebration with my family and friends. Pero clean party yun, walang hanky panky kahit nandun sina Jenser and Kuya Carlo. They don't know each other naman.. It was weird though.. 2 weeks ago halos napag sabay ko sila, and they don't even know it.. Though I wanted to have a quickie last night at my party with either of them, di pwede. Too risky, nandun mga relatives ko.. Hehe.. My relatives went back to Bulacan after the party last night. Tristan never brought up my masturbation act which he witnessed and enjoyed.. Anyway, I was particularly feeling lazy, and I just stayed in bed as the rest of the family went on with their daily schedule. One by one they went into my room and kissed me goodbye. My brothers were the first ones who barged in my room, jumped on my bed and wrestled me as they greeted me happy birthday again and gave me a messy kiss. Then they were off to school. My Mom followed inside and told me that I had an early visitor outside as she went off to take my brothers to school and off to her business. I got up to see who the visitor was. It was Alex, my schoolmate and avid suitor who lives a few blocks from my house. He's on his way to school as he stopped by to bring me a cake and card. Absent kasi sya sa birthday bash ko kagabi. Mom let him in as she went off with my brothers. I took the cake and put it in the kitchen. Kilala sya ng family ko coz his parents are friends with mine din. Papzi was in the kitchen, he kissed me and said "Oy, Mag salawal ka nga.." as he noticed I wasn't wearing anything underneath my oversized tee-shirt. Ugali kasi ni Papzi paluin ako sa butt pag bagong gising.. He felt bare ako undeneath my shirt kasi cotton yung shirt ko, e may bisita pa kaya mag salawal saw ako.. hehe, parang bata.. Alex was curiously observing my morning outfit after he heard my Dad.. Papzi went off na to work as Alex was pretending na paalis na din sya to school.. Style nya lang yun.. So there, we were home alone na. 

I teased Alex to skip school nalang. "tatambay ako dito mag hapon?" he smiled back. I started to have naughty ideas in my mind. Cute si Alex, though bansot sya for me. he's 5'4", medyo tisoy and di naman sya payat. A little work-out he could have a nice athletic body. Nga lang bansot nga sya for me. But Jenser and Alex has almost the same built naman.. Alex had been courting me in a torpeish way since freshman pa kami. Though di ko sya crush, he's ok naman and I've always kept a good friendship with him and his best-friend ( and karibal ) Jhonard, whom we call "J" for short. But between the 2 of them, I knew Alex had a more serious feelings for me than "J" who was always joking around about his "pagnanasa" saken.. Anyway, it was only 7:00 am and our classes starts at 7:30 am. I managed to convince Alex to skip school. He was texting "J" that he's skipping school and is staying sa house ko for the day. Nang-iinggit. They were always competing with me jokingly sa school. I went to my bathroom to have a quick shower but did not change into anything but the same oversized tee-shirt, but I obeyed my Dad and wore a fresh pair of white panties but still braless. Alex was chilling out lang sa living room looking at the party pictures from my digicam from last night. 7:35 am the doorbell rang and there was Jhonard outside the house.. Ayaw mag patalo, he skipped school as well.. I opened the gate and let "J" inside. Kabiruan ko si "J" kaya comfy naman ako with his company.Napailang nalang ako sa mag bestfriend na to.. Jhonard is taller, 5'7" tall, a bit skinny and has curly short hair, tisoy and a bit mayabang personality but has a good sense of humor.. They laughed and teased each other pag pasok ni Jhonard sa living room. Now I started to play games in my mind on what to do with these boys.. I could see that they would take pasimpleng gimpse at me in my outfit. Obvious kasi I wasn't wearing any bra under my loose shirt. They asked me if one of them had a shot of being my BF daw. I said both of them aren't my type.. Kahit skin deep man lang daw sana, they joked.. Pwede naman, I just thought.. hehe.. Nag kwentuhan at nag biruan lang kami till past 8am..They teased me na magiging manang daw ako and that i will miss out on the pleasures of having a BF... Haha, if they only knew. I told them I can get all the pleasures naman that i want kahit walang boyfriend... They asked me how's that possible when masturbation has only limited pleasure lang naman daw. Ganun kami mag biruan with the boys sa school. Vulgar and naughty.. Pero sanay na kami sa ganun.. We were good friends naman kasi.. They have no idea I'm naughtier.. hehe.. I just said in my most teasing manner "sundan nyo 'ko if you care to find out.." and I walked to my bedroom, left the door open and glanced back at them with a naughty smile.. I was testing my Dad's advice before, that when it comes to sex, it's the women who decides if it will happen or not.. Yun daw ang upper-hand ng mga babae.. 

I don't know what got over me but I took off my loose shirt over my head, my back towards my bedroom door, and stood there sa foot ng bed ko glancing back at them sa living room. I was only clad in my skimpy white panties. "J" was standing wide-eyed and mouth-open, and Alex was sitting on the couch taking a peek at my open bedroom door with a similar expression. There was a moment of silence. Then "J" asked aloud "Iris, nag titease ka lang ba or seryoso ka?".. I turned around, sat on my bed and answered back "First come-first serve!" in my sheepish inviting manner.. My bare breast now exposed to these stupified boys.. I heard "J" mumbled something like "(bleep...).." and he walked towards my room na, taking off his school polo as he entered my room and the rest of his uniform na.. Nagmamadali and taranta.. He was only in briefs and socks as he was about to close my bedroom door and I told him not to. I peeked back sa living room and yelled at Alex "Oy, ikaw, ayaw mo? sige ka di na mauulit to after this!..." and winked at him. "J" was obviously surprised as he had the expression na that this would be a threesome.. Thinking baka unahan pa sya ng karibal nya, "J" knelt down in front of me and touched my bare breasts. He mashed them excitedly with cold hands as Alex went inside my room, still wide eyed and speachless. I guided Jhonard's hands to the waist garters of my underwear. He slipped it off my legs with trembling hands. He sniffed it muna before throwing my underwear accross the room. I finally confirmed that it's in a guy's DNA to sniff a girl's underwear before sex.. I remember Kuya Carlo did that, so did Jenser.. I was now totally nude sitting on my bed, "J" kneeling in front of me staring at the bare corner of my legs. I stood up and went over to where Alex was standing and helped him strip. "J" took his brief off na but not his socks. hehe. Sobrang excited. He was stroking his hard, medium sized penis with his hand in anticipation. Alex was in his brief nalang din and socks drooling over my nudity as "J" grabbed my arm and pulled me towards the bed. He was rough as he threw me sa bed and went on top of me and dove his face to my breast and started to kiss and suck them. He was excitedly poking his hard dick to my vagina and missed it a couple of times until I grabbed his dick and guided it to the right hole. He was going crazy kissing and sucking at my twins as he shoved his dick inside me without care. Ang rough talaga nya. Obviously first time nya to.. I was not wet enough pa kaya it took a while before he could penetrate me fully with his virgin dick. "J" was mumbling and grunting wildly na as he penetrated me fully and started to pump me hard and fast. Feeling ko nirerape ako kasi he was so rough.. Medyo masakit yung pag pepenetrate nya.. I looked at Alex and he was all nude na din and stroking his short hard dick with his hand furiously as he watched his bestfriend (bleep...)ing me on the bed. I wasnt moaning with Jhonard's wild thrusts but I was grunting coz of his roughness. Di masyado pleasurable but it was intense pa din, mixed feelings with the fact I'm having casual consensual sex with my classmate in front of his bestfriend who would take his turn with me din after him. It was only 8:55 am and here I am having one-day-stand with two boys in my own bedroom. Open pa yung door ng room ko, the living room door wasnt even locked and our gate was open.. Grabe.. I took advantage na din of my being in a safe period as I just ended my period 4 days ago.

Jhonard kept pumping me hard and I was getting wet na, and felt more pleasurable na even though rough pa din yung thrusts nya saken. He was hitting my cervix with almost every thrust. Medyo mahaba din yung skinny dick nya.. My grunts became moans na. Alex stood near the bed na still stroking his hard dick. Saglit lang nilabasan agad si "J" inside me.. Less than 3 minutes of pumping me lang! He kissed me hard sa lips as he grunted aloud and came inside me.. He was still pumping me but slowly as he squeezed every drop he could inside me. I pushed him off me, he was biting at my lips kasi sa sobrang gigil siguro.. Then I sat up, teased him "Yun lang? Binitin moko ha.." and turned to Alex's direction and pulled him over me sa bed. I felt Jhonard's lucky sperms ooze out from my vagina. I laid back and let Alex take his turn, pushing "J" off the bed. Alex poked his dick to my wet opening and went inside smoothly. He didnt even bothered to wipe off his friend's sperms as he pumped away on top of me. He was not as rough as "J".. But obvioulsly first timer din sya. "Oohh.. Irisss!.. Ahhh.. (bleep...)!.. Ahhhh.." he kept grunting as he pumped me hard but a bit tenderly than "J".. Alex had a short but fatter dick than "J".. I started building up an orgasm na as he kissed me sa lips and sa face. Yumakap sya saken, our bodies clasped tightly as he kept pumping me.. I had my first orgasm.. I came hard and long as he kept pumping me, his left hand behind me gripping at my butt, his right arm around by back.. Sarap ng feeling as I came with matching squishing sounds at our joint sexes.. "J" was just sitting on the bed just over my head intently watching, stroking my hair as he let his friend (bleep...) me good.. A few seconds lang as my first orgasm ebbed away, Alex grunted my name aloud and he came inside me. Diniin nya mabuti yung thrust nya as he came.. Both his hands gripping at my waist as he lifted his upper body over me as he was cumming.. I felt every squirt inside me.. Warm feeling inside.. I moaned aloud as I came na for the second time as he finished off.. less than 5 minutes lang sya nag last..

Ayaw patalo ni "J" sensing that I came twice with his friend, zero pa sa kanya.. He pushed Alex off me and twisted my position towards him, and he positioned himself on top of me again and dove in for his 2nd round.. He went inside my slippery vagina smoothly this time and pumped me hard but slowly this time.. I felt every inch of his dick slide inside of me until the head reached the tip of my cervix. It was so pleasurable! He started to build a better rythm as he pumped me slowly and deeply.. Sabay kaming nag momoan as he hit my cervix.. Alex bent over to my face and kissed me sa lips and mashed my left breast as "J" (bleep...)ed me gripping me sa waist with both hands, my legs over his shoulders.. Ang ingay ko na nun, moaning in full pleasure sa ginagawa nila saken.. Sarap ng feeling having the full attention of four hands mashing at my hips and breasts at the same time having someone deep-(bleep...)ing me to the cervix, and another kissing me torridly all at the same time.. I started to cum na for the third time.. Sobrang lakas ng orgasm ko this time as I almost screamed in pleasure.. Alex stuck his tongue in my mouth as I came, and "J" started to pump me harder, faster and deeper.. I felt a state of pleasurable-daze as I came hard.. I was so oozing na between my legs.. Mixed sperms nila and my juices was dripping na on my bed.. "J" lasted longer this time.. I glanced at my clock, It was 9:15am na.. Nag pause saglit si "J" and I took that pause as my chance to turn over, I spread my legs away from his shoulders and pushed him to the side. Alex sat up na ulit, and I turned over without detaching my oozing pussy from Jhonard's hard dick.. I was on top na, my hands over Jhonard's skinny chest. Nag pause ako saglit as I composed myself for a good "horseback-ride" position and started sliding forward and backwards on Jhonard's pubic bone, his dick inside of me.. I ginded my hips slowly and we both moaned in pleasure.. I saw Alex wet off from the bed and looked for something to wipe his wet dick.. "J" was mashing both my brerasts with his hands as I started building rythm sa pag grind ko.. Ilang minutes lang he came na inside me for the 2nd time.. Ang bibilis nilang labasan! "Aaaahhhh!" he yelled.. I felt his dick pulsating as he came. Ang sarap ng feeling.. I started to orgasm again for the 4th time as "J" finished off.. 

Alex found my towel and went over back to the bed as he knew nilabasan na yung friend nya and it was his 2nd turn naman.. Wala pa akong 3 minutes on top of "J" when he came.. "Wala ka palang binatbat eh.." hingal kong biru kay "J" ulit.. He just smiled naughtily looking exhausted but hard pa din ang dick nya! I slid off him and dami na talagang nag ooze na fluids from my well attended pussy.. Alex took the courtesy in wiping me between my legs with my towel. "J" slid off from the bed and I let Alex lie down sa middle. I went on top of him and guided his dry hard dick inside me again.. Round 2 naman nya.. He slid in smoothly as I pumped and grinded my hips for him.. I reached behind me and supported myself by clutching at Alex's thighs behind me, stretching by back and exposing my breast in full view for both of them.. I was gringing pleasurably over Alex with his fat dick inside of me.. I closed my eyes and lingered on the feeling.. I felt "J" sat on the bed beside us and suck at my breast, one after the other as Alex guided my every grind with his hands on my hips. Sarap, as in so so wet nako wit my juices oozing out with a mixture of their sperms.. Fininger ni "J" yung clit ko as he sucked on my breast and Alex's hands on my hips, his dick inside me. Medyo naka sandal ang position ko, my hands supporting my body behind me, nakahawak ako sa thighs ni Alex.. I started building another orgasm as "J" fingered me while I pumped Alex.. Jhonard was sucking at my nipples, almost biting it sa gigil nya.. I came nanaman, my 5th orgasm.. My room was filled with grunts and moans and squishing sounds of my sex with Alex.. Nag tagal si Alex in this position.. I opened my eyes and saw it was 9:50 am na.. Ang tagal nya, until I was almost lost for breath sa sensations na ginagawa nilang dalawa saken.. Jhonard kept fingering me and sucking at my breast all the while.. 20 minutes na ganun.. At around 10:10am I felt another orgasm crashing out of me.. My 6th na!! Nag cum na at last si Alex for his 2nd time in a few seconds after me.. As I felt him finish, I slumped beside him sa bed exhausted.. Gulat ko nalang as Alex turned over on top of me and penetrated me again with his still hard dick, kahit kakatapos nya lang labasan.. He pumped away hard and fast as he kissed me sa lips.. Even "J" obviously did not expect that.. Kala nya it's his turn na ulit.. I was in a trance na sa extreme level of pleasure. Di nako nag orgasm ulit pero wet na wet talaga ako all the way until mga 15 minutes of Alex's non-stop pumping, nag cum na sya for the 3rd time.. He was tired at last. I felt his dick shrink inide of me.. I pushed him over.. Pagod na din ako.. He just lay exhausted beside me catching his breath.. Minove ako ni "J" sa gilid ng bed and he went on top of me for his 3rd round.. I just let him pump me roughly as he did the first round.. I was so exhausted na pero feel ko pa din ang pleasure ng ginagawa nya.. Alex lay panting beside me as "J" (bleep...)ed me like a crazy animal.. Latang lata nako and just moaned all the way until "J" did a lot of positions with my legs. He spread them wide apart, as he held my inner thighs and pumped away.. Then he put both my legs over his shoulder and pumped away.. Then he put my right leg down on the bed, my left leg on his shoulder, both his hands under my butt, his sweaty chest on my breasts, his face sa side ng face ko and pumped away.. I came twice more sa mga ginawa nyang positions while he was on top.. So wet ako sa dami na ng sperms na pinasok nila saken plus 8 of my orgasms.. Tumagal si Jhonard for the first time sa round na to.. Around 10:40am he was grunting my name na as he came hard and deep inside me.. He sucked at my neck, surely I got a hickey sa ginawa nya.. He came inside me for the 3rd time.. Tapos he even licked my neck up to my cheeks.. Then he slumped on top of me as I felt his dick finally shrink inside of me.. My bed so wet na with sperms and sweat in different places.. Alex was still motionless watching us.. Nag pahinga na din sila at last.. I closed my eyes and caught my breath, "J" laid still over me, panting and sweating.. I just had my 2nd intense spontaneous threesome ever..

I heard Alex said ang sarap ko daw.. Jhonard agreed and said I was hot.. I pushed "J" off me and rested sa gitna nilang dalawa.. Alex sa right side, Jhonard sa left.. I closed my eyes.. Medyo napa idlip ako and felt nalang their hands caressing my private parts.. As I came to my senses, it was 11:45 am na.. Both boys still resting beside me. I stood off the bed and went to my bathroom and nag banlaw lang sa shower without wetting my hair. As I stepped out of the bathroom, "J" was at the door still in the nude with a hard dick, obviously naka recover na and grabbed me sa wrist ko and pulled me back sa magulo kong bed. Alex was not in the room as he went back to the living room to get my digicam. Ngarag pa ako from the six rounds and eight orgasms I had with these boys today.. Kiniss ako ni "J" from my lips to my neck, down to my breasts where he lingered a bit then to my tummy, down to my pubic bone, to my clit and vagina where he lingered some more. He took advantage of my freshly bathed nudity and I just enjoyed his first foreplay from 11:55am till mga past 12noon.. Alex was taking pictures using my digicam which he took from the living room. "J" was already eating me out the best he could.. I moaned and nag paubaya nalang.. He warmed me up pretty good as I started to get wet again. 

Then after a few minutes of pleasuring me with his tongue and mouth, he went on top of me again. Grabe, his 4th round.. He slid his semi-hard, long skinny dick back inside of me and he surely felt my tightness this time kasi I was cleaned up na.. Though di na sya sing hard as the first 3 rounds, he managed to penetrate me again. "Aaahhhhh" he moaned as he slid inside me slowly to the brim.. Medyo di na sya rough this time.. Slowly and tenderly na nya akong niromansa.. My head was at the direction of the foot of my bed and as I looked up, there was Alex taking pictures, buti nalang cam ko gamit nya. Walang cam fone nila.. I noticed Alex had a limp dick.. Di pa nakakarecover.. haha.. Medyo pagod pa din obviously si "J" kaya slowly na nya ako pinupump and his dick wasn't as hard na talaga as kanina.. He pumped me tenderly and slowly. I felt talaga his dick was soft pero semi-hard enough to keep pace with his pumping.. I gave away soft moans din. He lifted his upper body off me, clutching both my wrists with his hands over my head. Tapos he was just gringing his pubic bone over mine, di na sya nag pupump. Taking care na di mahugot yung almost limp na nyang dick inside of me.. After a few minutes of just stroking and grinding me, I felt medyo humaba at nag haharden ulit dick nya but still semi-soft pa din.. Then he started pumping me again softly and deeply.. Tender na yung movements nya.. He still managed to make me orgasm. 9th ko na to.. Nag squishing sounds nanaman ang pussy ko habang inupump nya ako.. I was moaning a bit louder na with my orgasm. Though it was not that intense.. Pagod pa kasi ako and di din sya rough saken.. Then "J" just grinded his pubic bone again over mine. I felt a pleasurable pressure sa clit ko as a result sa friction of our pubic bones.. I felt na pinipilit nyang mag cum that way, dinidiin nya ng sobra sobra, relying on the friction na instead of pumping me. Soft na kasi ulit yung dick nya inside me.. He let go of my wrists and dug both his hands under my butt to maximize the pressure of his grinding.. His face at my left ear, breathing heavily again.. Our bodies locked together. "Ayan nako Irrisss!!.. Aaaagghhh! (bleep...)!!" And he came na for the 4th time inside me. His soft dick pulsating inside me.. Napasabay ako ng pag orgasm for the 10th time naman..I was biting my lip sa intensity ng final orgasm ko together with his.. We finished off at 12:35 noon.. A few minutes after our synchronized orgasms faded, Jhonard turned to the side ng bed, his dick popping out of my overly used pussy.. I realized all these 2 boys did was just one position. Missionary lang and just played with positioning my legs.. Other than that, yung ako nasa top lang ang position namen.. They were first timers naman so, it's understandable. Anyway, I was fully worked up din naman.. Pinagod nila ako.. 

I was expecting Alex to take his friend's place pero he did not. I looked over to him and saw he had a hard time getting his limp dick hard again. He kept stroking it with his hand. I was so tired and drained naman to help him out.. I pleasured 2 young boys ba naman for more than 3 hours one after the other eh.. I just slumped on my bed nalang.. Alex just sat nalang in disapointment beside me and sucked at my nipples. Nakiliti ako in a pleasurable way. Sobrang sensitive kasi ng body ko every after orgasm eh.. In just a few moments I felt the warm sperms inside me ooze out of me from my pussy to my butt to my bed.. (bleep...), I was so so drained.. I stood up and groggily went out of my bedroom and to my parents' room. I left the nude boys in my room. I locked the door sa next room and slumped sa bed nila Daddy.. Baka kasi pilahan nanaman nila ako after they recover. Di ko na kaya.. hehe.. Naka dapa ako in the nude sa bed and fell asleep.. 

I heard nag knock sila sa door and said aalis na daw si Alex. It was almost 4pm na! Damn, my brothers should be home by now.. As I stood up, I heard "J" was making kwento na with one of my young brother sa living room. He was decent looking na, and heard my youngest brother playing na sa room nila. I sneaked back to my room, in the nude and dressed up in a tee-shirt and shorts.. I went back sa living room and joined the boys sa kwentuhan. Alex was gone na. Jhonard and I exchanged meaningful glances as my brother went about his day in school. We ate Alex's cake as our snack, nagutom ako sa kalokohan na pinag gagawa ko today.. In a moment, nag paalam na si "J" and we had a short talk sa gate, I told him to be discreet about what happened, otherwise di na sya makakaulit.. I just added 2 more friends with benifits in my list today.. Who the hell needs a boyfriend? 

No comments:

Post a Comment